April 1-4, 2013, Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown, Chicago
Online registration for the “2013 Mo-99 Topical Meeting” (Mo-99 2013) will be
open through March 31, 2013.
For more information about registering for the Mo-99 2013 Topical Meeting, please read the FAQs below.
Register NOW! Make sure you read the instructions and FAQs below, before you start
Explaining words used by Eventbrite
- It means Registration Submittal.
Mo-99 2013 is using the Eventbrite Event Manager for on-line registration. Registration for Mo-99 2013 is free. If you must change data submitted at registration, please contact Karen Grudzinski. In this page you will find: a list of terms used by Evenbrite (here, right); step-by-step instructions to complete the registration process, and a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding on-line registration.
- Only one registrant per registration type is allowed. All you have to do is specify a quantity = "1" for the selected registration type using the "QUANTITY" drop-down and then click on the "Register" button.
- This will redirect you to the registration form. There you will have a 30-minute time window to register.
- Please register yourself as the "ticket buyer,” or if you are registering for someone else, please submit his/her information rather than yours.
- Fill in all mandatory fields. If you plan to bring your spouse or a guest with you, you will have to provide also the guest's first and last name.
- Once you have provided all the needed information, click "Complete registration".
- You will be directed to a window thanking you for your order.
- An automatic confirmation will be sent to you via email. If you have any changes, contact Karen Grudzinski (Phone: +1 (630) 252-1671; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: Send email). You will not be able to make changes to the data you submitted on the website directly.
- Foreign visitors to the United States: please read the Visa Information page.
- Planning to attend the Tour of Argonne National Laboratory? If you do, you MUST also register as a visitor to Argonne National Laboratory. The confirmation email you will receive at step 7. above will include instructions on how to do this. It's important that you register yourself (and your guest, if s/he wants to attend the tour) immediately. See also Technical Tour page for details.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed
- Q: What is Eventbrite?
- A: Eventbrite is a provider of online event management and ticketing service.
- Q: Can I register for the meeting by phone, fax or e-mail?
- A: NO. The meeting registration is to be done through Eventbrite. If, for some reason, you cannot register using Eventbrite, contact Karen (Phone: +1 (630) 252-1671; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: Send email) to see if an alternative arrangement can be made. Such exceptions will be handled on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- Q: Do I need a visa to enter the United States? If so, how to apply?
- A: Visit entry visas for the U.S. for more information.
- Q: I am bringing my spouse (a guest) to Mo-99 2013. Do I need to communicate her/his personal data to you?
- A: YES. We need the guest's first and last name; we also need her/his citizenship in case s/he is planning to attend the tour at Argonne National Laboratory. Please provide this information during the registration process.
- Q: I am a U.S. citizen and I plan to attend the tour on Friday, April 5, 2013. Do I need also to complete the Argonne Visitors Registration Form after registering for the meeting?
- A: YES. Everyone planning to attend the tour must complete the Argonne Visitors Registration Form after registering for the meeting, regardless from her/his citizenship.
- Q: I am not a U.S. citizen and I am not sure if I will attend the tour of Argonne National Laboratory on Friday, April 5, 2013. Can I decide at the last moment?
- A: Only if your access has been already approved after you have submitted also the Argonne Visitors Registration Form. Please read "Access to Argonne National Laboratory: Visitors Must Register" in the Technical Tour section of this site.
- Q: My guest would like to attend the tour of Argonne on Friday, April 5 with me. Must s/he also register as visitor to Argonne National Laboratory?
- A: YES. If your guest wants to attend the tour, you must register her/him using the Argonne Visitors Registration Form. Failure to do so, will delay or prevent site access. Please read "Access to Argonne National Laboratory: Visitors Must Register" in the Technical Tour section of this site.
- Q: I need to cancel my registration. How do I do this?
- A: First, please note that cancellations are allowed only up to 10 days before
the event. If it is prior to 10 days before the event, you have two options for cancellation:
a) You can log into your Eventbrite account (for instructions on how to log into your Eventbrite account, see "I got an email titled‚"Greetings from Eventbrite‚" What is this?" in this FAQs list). How?
a.1) Click on the "Go to Eventbrite" link in the "Greetings from Eventbrite" email you received. This will bring you to a login page. Fill in the email and password you provided when you registered for the Mo-99 2013 event.b) Contact Karen Grudzinski (Phone: +1 (630) 252-1671; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: Send email) and ask her to cancel your registration.
a.2) Once you are logged in, under "Current Orders", select the Mo-99 2013 event and click on it. You will be shown the answers you submitted during the Mo-99 2013 registration.
a.3) Above the list of answers there will be two buttons "Cancel Registration" and "Contact Organizer". Click on "Cancel Registration" and confirm that you want to cancel.
a.4) You will get an email confirming your cancellation; we will get a notification as well.
- Q: I need to change some data I provided at my registration. How do I do this?
- A: Please contact Karen Grudzinski (Phone: +1 (630) 252-1671; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: Send email) to communicate changes.
- Q: I tried to register for Mo-99 2013 in Eventbrite, and it said that the event is finished. Why?
- A: The registration deadline has been extended to March 31, 2013. Please register before that date by using the on-line registration form at http://mo99-2013.eventbrite.com, which will ensure the timely processing of your registration.
- Q: I got an email titled‚"Greetings from Eventbrite‚" What is this?
- A: Eventbrite automatically sets up an account for anyone who registers for an event on Eventbrite.
You can log into your Eventbrite account and view your entry for Mo-99 2013 by clicking on the
"Go to Eventbrite" link in that email. If you don't have a password, please enter your email
address where it says‚ "Don't know your password?". You will receive an email
with a link to reset the password to the password of your choice.
If you are not interested in keeping the Eventbrite account, once you are logged in, go to "Account", then click on "Close Account" and follow the instructions to be removed as the owner of an Eventbrite account. Once you closed the account click on "Logout" to complete the removal.
- Q: Who do I contact to get technical assistance if I am having difficulties registering for an event?
- A: For technical assistance, contact Send email.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact:
Mrs. Karen Grudzinski
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Avenue, Building 208
Argonne, Illinois 60439-4815, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (630) 252-1671
Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161